In the taproom:
- Please come inside and make yourself comfortable. Once you are ready to order, you may approach the bar. Our talented team of beer wizards will take your order.
- Need something to eat? Check our events page for the food truck schedule. Want to bring your own food? That’s fine too! Outside food is welcomed.
- Children are allowed under close parental supervision.
- What about our fur-babies you ask? Dogs are allowed as long as they behave well with people and other dogs. Please visit The Dogs of Labyrinth page for more rules (and drinking buddy merch).
How curbside pickup works:
1. Place your order online.
2. We’ll email you when it’s ready (give us 30 minutes or so).
3. Call us from the parking lot when you arrive (860-791-2295) and have your ORDER NAME ready.
4. We place your order on our social distancing table.